Terms of Business
- We are a preventative orientated practice encouraging maintenance of dental health through regular attendance, routine treatment and advice.
- We operate an appointment only service and not a ‘drop in’ service for emergencies.
- Payment is required at each appointment for any treatment or advice which has been provided at that visit.
- Due to the high cost of practice overheads, it is necessary for us to make a charge for all missed appointments and short notice cancellations.
- We routinely ask for deposits to secure appointments. The deposit is lost if you do not attend the appointment, or you cancel with less than 24hrs notice.
- For our registered patients, we offer emergency appointments within 24hrs, and out of hours emergency cover. Please call before 10.00am if you wish to be seen on the same day.
- To become a registered patient, you are required to complete an initial course of treatment and attend the practice for routine examinations at least every 2 years.
- If a recommended course of necessary treatment is not completed, or you not re-attend within 2 years, you will not be entitled to registered patient benefits such as emergency appointments within 24hrs.