• We are a preventative orientated practice encouraging maintenance of dental health through regular attendance, routine treatment and advice
• We operate an appointment only service and not a ‘drop in’ service for emergencies
• Payment is required at each appointment for any treatment or advice which has been provided at that visit.
• Due to the high cost of practice overheads, it is necessary for us to make a charge for all missed appointments and short notice cancellations.
• We routinely ask for deposits to secure appointments. The deposit is lost if you do not attend the appointment, or you cancel with less than 24hrs notice.
• For our registered patients, we offer emergency appointments within 24hrs, and out of hours emergency cover. Please call before 10.00am if you wish to be seen on the same day.
• To become a registered patient, you are required to complete an initial course of treatment and attend the practice for routine examinations at least every 2 years.
• If a recommended course of necessary treatment is not completed, or you do not re-attend within 2 years, you will not be entitled to registered patient benefits such as emergency appointments within 24hrs.
To register at the practice, please contact us to book an appointment for an initial consultation. Typically this will take around 30 minutes, so please make sure that you allow enough time. We will carry out a thorough examination of your mouth, teeth and gums, and provide full explanations of any treatments required together with a full written estimate of costs.
Seeing a dentist form a young age ensures that your child benefits from the best preventative advice. We can identify and minimise possible dental problems in the future. We have a range of options for your children’s dental health.
Due to the high cost of practice overheads, it is necessary for us to make a charge in full for all missed appointments or short notice cancellations. If you need to cancel an appointment, we require 24 hours notice. For cancellations of less than 24 hours, we will endeavor to fill the appointment time with another patient, but there will be a charge if this is not possible.